Monday, June 19, 2006

Hiatus

OK, I know I've been gone for a while. A lot of things have gone down since early May, the hardest of which was losing my little nephew on Mother's day, after just a few hours here on earth. In the midst of the tough times in my family, along with work and some assorted grad school nightmares, it's been hard to get on here and write. Partly because I've made most of my posts so generic and general, so as not to give any intimate details that might later incriminate me should they get into the wrong hands, and partly because it's hard to find a witty way to relate a lot of what's been going on. I've turned inward these days--thinking about where I am, what I'm doing, what's next. What's really important. And while my connections with my friends and family are stronger than they have probably ever been, my blog has taken a bit of a backseat.

So I'm officially putting Peacegrrl's World on hiatus. For now my blog alterego is on vacation. I'm still around through myspace and instant messenger, so keep in touch! And check back...consider this the pause button. Sooner or later I'm sure that this introspective time will pass, and we'll return to regular programming.

Thanks for reading!
-pg

No comments: