Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Oh, hell yes...

So, who's coming to Bonnaroo with me? Jack Johnson, Modest Mouse, Iron and Wine, O.A.R., and, oh yeah, that guy DAVE MATTHEWS will all be waiting for us in Manchester, Tennessee, from June 10-12. It just so happens that my summer classes don't start until the 13th. I will take this as a sign from God that I must be there. I'd prefer not to go alone, though, so if anybody wants to camp, jam to the best music around, and spend some quality time with the peacegrrl, let me know, 'cause I'm down with that!

-pg

2 comments:

Nick said...

Good list of bands. Im boycotting Modest Mouse though since it was because of them the Mason Jennings concert we had tickets was cancelled... They're so not kewl...

good luck, and cant wait for the review :) nick

btezra said...

~boycott MM...nooooooooo, please don't do that. BTW, I went and saw MM in Orlando not too long ago, a couple of shows that MM put on a bootleg and released, if you don't have it let me know, I'll gladly send ya a copy, well worth getting a hold of, both shows kicked ass~