Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Confessions

Can't think of anything interesting to write today, so I stole this from bookgerm's live journal.

x your confessions...
[ ] I collect comic books.
[ ] I am keeping a secret from the world
[x] I watch the news
[ ] I own over 5 rap CDs
[ ] I own something from Hot Topic
[x] I like Disney movies Exept for Pocahontas and all those Lion King sequels
[x] I curse regularly
[ ] I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation.
[x] I have a job.
[x] I am self conscious
[X] I like to laugh.
[ ] I smoke a pack a day. I don't even smoke one a day anymore! :-)
[x] I have cough drops when I'm not sick. The Ricolla ones are tasty.
[ ] I can't swallow pills.
[ ] I have many scars.
[x] I've been out of this country.
[x] I am really ticklish.
[x] I love chocolate.
[ ] I am comfortable with being me. Only about half of the time
[x] I play computer games/video games when I'm bored "Shapeshifter" on MSN
[x] Gotten lost in the city. Houston
[x] I had a serious surgery.
[ ] I have kissed a stranger.
[x] Hugged a stranger
[x] Been in a fist fight Fourth grade. Tetherball dispute.
[ ] Been arrested
[x] Laughed and had milk/soda come out of your nose.
[ ] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator
[ ] Made out in an elevator.
[x] Swore at your parents.
[x] Kicked a guy where it hurts. Only once, and it was necessary.
[ ] Been skydiving.
[ ] Been bungee jumping.
[x] Broken a bone. My pinkee finger and my tailbone. Ha, I broke my ass!
[ ] Played spin the bottle.
[x] Gotten the chicken pox.
[x] Been fired. Well, sort of. I got offered a job once and then they took it back, does that count?
[x] Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back.
[x] Stole something from your job. Post-it notes...and the occasional non-work-related copy...
[x] Had a crush on a teacher/coach. Mr. Rodgriguez, 7th grade speech...Dr. Sanford, college Moral Issues class...Dr. Young, undergrad advisor
[x] Saw someone/something dying.
[x] Ridden over 400 miles in one day.
[x] Been on a plane.
[ ] Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
[ ] Thrown up in a bar.
[x] Eaten Sushi. Yummy.
[x] Met someone in person from the internet.
[ ] Been to a motocross show.
[ ] Done hard drugs
[ ] Cheated on someone else
*pass this on with your own confessions

No comments: