Thursday, February 16, 2006

My Space

I've been sucked into the revolution, and I have a myspace page now. I don't think it's nearly as cool as the blog, but it does have a musical soundtrack, which is kind of nice. Check it out if you get a chance.

Also--the crush and I have a pseudo-date this weekend. I call it "date" because it involves dinner and a movie and only the two of us. AND I swear, there has been some major flirting happening. I call it "pseudo" because I'm not sure who's paying for what. And it's still an undefined relationship. Legions of friends (okay, two people) are telling me this is the time to bust a move. However, I am hesitant for a number of reasons, the main one being stubbornness. I don't feel I should have to be the one to say anything. Which is probably why I'm in this predicament. Maybe I'll just pay him a really good compliment, telling him without really telling him. Some not-so-subtle line about how I've never been half as comfortable around any guy (well, straight guy) as I always seem to be around him. Which is actually true. Or maybe (and more likely) I will chicken out, nothing will happen, and I will end up just as confused as before. I think both of us are "special needs" when it comes to relationships. Maybe I'm banking on the idea that two wrongs make a right? Shit. Am I ready for the world of the emotionally mature relationship? It's a question I've asked many times, and I don't seem any closer to finding an answer.

Argh. Enough. I'm having a good week--I talked to K-dog last night, which is awesome, considering I've been such a shitty friend. And tonight there's a marathon of the BBC version of
The Office on PBS! Time to go.
-pg

No comments: