Monday, December 13, 2004

A few more things...

First of all, why in the hell should I care about this? A rich white guy kills his wife and unborn child. Yes, it's sad. But poor people do it all the time and no one cares. Who gets to decide what's "news" and what isn't? And why is Peterson's death sentence the lead headline, with "Seven Marines Killed In Iraq" buried underneath it? This country is so fucked up...

Hey, at least my no eye-contact "date" wasn't this bad. Yikes.

Winter break bootie-call updates: Cute grad school boy isn't going to happen, and I'm pretty sure The Guy is going to (wisely, though disappointing for me) choose fidelity. Although he was im-ing me from his girlfiend's place earlier...he totally misses the peacegrrl lovin'. Damn the 1,200 mile distance! So it's looking like I'll have to wait for a nice, stable relationship and table the idea of meaningless sex, at least for the time being.

That is all...
-pg

No comments: