Thursday, December 02, 2004

Irritations

In the spirit of winter grinchiness, here are a few things that are pissing off the Peacegrrl today:

1. The rude guy at Einstein Bros. messed up my order today. Who puts turkey on an egg sandwich?
2. One of my friends is kind of getting on my nerves, and I feel guilty about being so irritated by it. I know we're supposed to love and support our friends no matter what, but is there some kind of "dumbass" clause included in that rule?
3. Early morning meeting with my least-favorite staff member tommorow...bleh. It's worse than bad coffee.
4. Female college students who dress up like sluts, wear too much makeup, and walk around with their stomachs hanging out even though it's only 35 degrees outside.
5. The male obsession/fascination with aformentioned college hoebags.
6. I really want Chipotle for dinner, but it's already dark, my tailights aren't working, and I'm not sure a delicious vegetarian burrito bol is worth the risk of being pulled over. Decisions, decisions...

Okay, I'm trying to keep a lid on the whole "negativity" thing, so I'll end it there, but really. It is SO time for a serious vacation...
-pg

No comments: