Saturday, August 21, 2004

Six Days In...

A few updates for those of you keeping track at home:
1. It took over three weeks for me to get an e-mail account from my new employer. I am not impressed.
2. My new pager is a piece of crap. But at least it gets entertainment updates and horoscopes. It is important to find joy in the little things.
3. The RHD next door and I are related. Really! Distant cousins. It's a small world.
4. My staff is still cool. One of them is a negative pain in the butt, another one is a little ditzy, and a third one is afraid of her own shadow, but I like to think of them as a lump of raw talent just waiting to be shaped by my able hands.
5. It smelled like marijuana outside my apartment last night, but we were never able to locate the source. Very disappointing.
6. Knibb High football rules!

That's all for today...
-pg

No comments: