Tuesday, August 03, 2004

It's freezing in my office

It's too damn cold in here. Although I think I'm liking it up north; I drove all around town the other day without turning on the air conditioning in my car, which is virtually UNHEARD of where I come from. We'll see how happy I am when everything turns into ice and I go sliding down the hill on my ass, though.

So Alicia says that I don't talk about her enough on the blog! I was going to ramble on and on about her to make her feel better, but then it occured to me that I use this blog primarily as a place to bitch, so Alicia, do you really WANT me to talk about you in excess? Let's leave it here: You are the Supreme Shoe Goddess, my sister-in-crime, and if I could get you to move up here, I would! I hope you feel better now... :-)

So in typical peacegrrl fashion, I have been scoping out the Ohio guy selection, and it's not half bad. Lots of nice little undergrads running around shirtless. I'll have plenty to entertain me here when I've once and for all let go of The Guy. Wouldn't you know it, I've got nookie on the brain again, what else is new? Am I reaching my sexual peak or something? I suppose there's nothing to be done. I'll go pretty far for a bootie call, especially with a guy I actually like who really knows what he's doing, but Austin is probably outside the logistical parameters. Suckage. I guess I'll just need to avoid Dave Matthews and that Pavement cd The Guy gave me, limit my alcohol intake around certain people, and hope it passes. Grrr.

So it's after ten here, I haven't slept worth a damn in several days, and of course I've got eight hours of training to look forward to tommorow. Guess it's time to go. Anybody got any advice for me in my randy single-grrl state? Feel free to share. Oh, and check this out if you're feeling poor; it lends some nice perspective. Later, taters...
-peacegrrl

No comments: